- No one has priority status. We all stand equal. Please be heard. The forum belongs to the attendees/participants – do what you can to make it better for all.
- Committee input should go through committee chair.
- Review handouts at back of room on the table for CCIF only info. Another table for handouts is provided for the exclusive use of CCIF Corporate Sponsors. The chairman must approve all material.
- Use this forum as an opportunity to network with other industry members.
- Be active – get involved! Find a subject that is interesting to you and go for it!
- Please… use the microphones! What you have to say is important! Make sure everyone can hear you.
Code of Ethics:
Participants’ conduct must conform to current legislation and rules of order. Verbal abuse or harassment in any form will not be tolerated.
As our mission suggests, the issues are to be of a national level rather than that of an individual.
At meetings of the Canadian Collision Industry Forum, no participant shall be allowed to discuss specifically, any subject relating to prices charged, discounts offered, specific hourly rates, employee benefits, or agreements made with third entities. Should any discussion of these items take place, the participant will be asked to refrain immediately. Should said party deny such request, the meeting will be disbanded immediately.