Thank you for participating as a speaker at CCIF. The following guidelines are in place to maximize your success, and ensure that your presentation meets CCIF requirements:
- CCIF is an open forum for all collision industry stakeholders. All participants are equal, and we are committed to providing a meeting environment that is professional, inclusive, and welcoming to all sectors of the industry.
- CCIF presentations should be non-commercial. Speakers should not use CCIF speaking engagements for marketing their own company, product or services.
- CCIF presentations should address national industry issues, present industry with opportunities and information, or review market information, and be of interest to a wide audience.
- CCIF utilizes a tool called the CCIF “VOICE” (Vote On Industry Change and Evolution). This is an audience response pad system where presenters can ask questions during their presentations, and the results can be shown within 10 seconds on screen, or kept private. We ask that you incorporate some interactive questions into your presentation to increase audience engagement. We can provide the results to your questions in a report format following the meeting. Questions must be provided in advance. Each question should be incorporated as a separate slide within your presentation, at the time you would like to ask the question, and our AV team will ensure the VOICE is active and responses are captured. Please indicate for each question “post results” or “do not post results”.
- All presentations must be provided in advance of CCIF meetings for review by the CCIF Administrator (Director, Collision Programs), CCIF Chairman, and CCIF Steering Committee. This includes any videos to be shown during the presentation.
- CCIF retains the right to edit/revise presentations or materials, should they be perceived as not meeting the above guidelines.
- A CCIF PowerPoint template will be made available to presenters.
- Please advise CCIF Administrator (Director, Collision Programs) in advance if your power point presentation can be distributed to attendees who request it after the meeting, or if they are confidential. If your presentation is confidential, any inquiries about presentation copies will be directed to you via email.
- Meeting locations and dates are available at www.ccif.ca.
Please forward your presentation to Brigitte Pesant (Director, Collision Programs). Contact Brigitte at 613-728-5821 ext.241 with questions, concerns or more information.