Do you want to submit a presentation? Complete the Speakers Application
The following guidelines are in place to maximize speaker’s success, and ensure that your presentation meets CCIF requirements:
- CCIF presentations must cover one or more of our 3 main priorities: profitability/sustainability, People/Human Resources, and Vehicle technology.
- CCIF presentations should be non-commercial. Your presentation should not be about the promotion of your company product(s) or service(s), but your company logo can be included in the presentation. We want participants at CCIF events to focus on the speaker’s expertise.
- CCIF presentations should address national industry issues and be of interest to a wide audience.
- CCIF utilizes a tool called the “VOICE” (Vote On Industry Change and Evolution). This is an audience response pad system where speakers can ask questions during their presentations, and the results can be shown within 10 seconds on screen, or kept private. You can incorporate some interactive questions into your presentation to increase audience engagement. We can provide the results to your questions in a report format following the meeting. Each question should be incorporated as a separate slide within your presentation, at the time you would like to ask the question.
- All presentations must be provided at least a week before CCIF meetings for review by the CCIF Director, CCIF Chairman, and CCIF Steering Committee. This includes any videos to be shown during the presentation.
- CCIF retains the right to edit/revise presentations or materials, should they be perceived as not meeting the above guidelines.
- A CCIF PowerPoint template will be made available to presenters. The use of corporate branded PowerPoint presentations is permitted.
- Please advise the CCIF Director if your PowerPoint presentation can be distributed to attendees by being posted to the CCIF website, or if they are confidential. If your presentation is confidential, any inquiries about presentation copies will be directed to you via email.
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR PARTICIPATING AND CONTRIBUTING TO CCIF!