2019 CCIF Steering Committee Members
- Patrice Marcil, Axalta Coating Systems
- Joe Carvalho, Economical Insurance
- Trista Anger, BASF Canada
CCIF Steering Committee Members:
- Colin Asselstine, RSA Insurance
- Flavio Battilana, CSN Collision Centres
- Adam Ceifets, Discount car and truck rentals
- Arthur Crawford, AutoCanada
- Anthony Iaboni, Collision 360
- Mike Kaplaniak, Uniparts O.E.M. Canada
- Steve Knox, CARSTAR Fredericton
- Andrew Neufeld, Fix Auto Canada
- William Perreault, Desjardins Insurance
- Dario Ricciutelli, The Wawanesa Mutual Insurance
- Jean-Luc Sauriol, ALLDATA
- Andrew Shepherd, AIA Canada
- Chelsea Stebner, Parr Auto Body
- Peter Sziklai, Tsawwasen Collision
- Caroline Lacasse, AIA Canada
Role of the Steering Committee:
- Guide the establishment of priority areas for CCIF action and ensure the continued success of CCIF networking events, projects and programs.
- Represent all CCIF sectors – collision repairers, OE manufacturers and dealers, insurers, and suppliers (products and service providers).
- The Committee will operate on a consensus model.
Role and Responsibilities of the Steering Committee Members:
- Steering Committee members should be decision makers in their respective organizations. As active industry leaders, members must have extensive industry experience, and be well-respected among industry stakeholders.
- Members should be good communicators and contribute meaningful insight, to help ensure the success of CCIF.
- Members should be seen as industry influencers and contributors, whose actions indicate that they operate in the best interest of the industry as a whole.
- The Steering Committee members should demonstrate knowledge of key issues and trends affecting the industry.
- Steering Committee members will serve staggered terms of two years.
- Members are expected to attend CCIF and the Steering Committee meetings, (currently 3 per year), and be available for up to 8 conference calls per year.
- Members are responsible for their registration fee, travel and accommodation expenses.
New Steering Committee members will be selected by CCIF’s current Chairman, existing CCIF Steering Committee members and CCIF director based on recommendations and applications that meet the criteria. Applicants will apply in writing, using the application form available from CCIF Website.
The immediate Past Chair will select the Chair of CCIF in consultation with the CCIF Steering Committee.
Click here to download the 2020 CCIF Steering Committee Application Form.
Steering Committee Structure:
- 6 collision repair representatives
- 4 supplier representatives
- 4 OEs: 2 OE manufacturers & 2 OE dealer representatives.
- 3 insurance representatives
- AIA’s Senior Director, Industry Programs
- CCIF Director
- One or two industry special advisor positions may be filled at the discretion of the CCIF Chairman and the Steering Committee.