2018 CCIF Steering Committee Members
- Patrice Marcil, Axalta Coating Systems
- Joe Carvalho, Economical Insurance
CCIF Steering Committee Members:
- Trista Anger-Miklusek, CSN Collision Centres
- Colin Asselstine, RSA Insurance
- Michel Caron, Audatex Canada
- Colson Cole, AkzoNobel
- Sean Donaldson, Enterprise Holdings
- Mike Gilliland, AutoHouse Technologies Inc.
- John Harvey, CARSTAR
- Craig Hendry, Wendell Motors-Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM
- Steve Knox, CARSTAR Fredericton
- Rodica Matei, Wedge Clamp Systems Inc.
- Wade Parker, Pye Chevrolet Buick GMC
- Dario Ricciutelli, The Wawanesa Mutual Insurance
- Kelly Roberts, Fix Auto North Bay
- Chelsea Stebner, Parr Auto Body
- Peter Sziklai, Tsawwasen Collision
- Brigitte Pesant, AIA Canada
- Andrew Shepherd, AIA Canada
Role of the Steering Committee:
- Guide the establishment of priority areas for CCIF action and ensure the continued success of CCIF networking events, projects and programs.
- Represent all CCIF sectors – collision repairers, OE manufacturers and dealers, insurers, and suppliers (products and service providers).
- The Committee will operate on a consensus model.
Role and Responsibilities of the Steering Committee Members:
- Steering Committee members should be decision makers in their respective organizations. As active industry leaders, members must have extensive industry experience, and be well-respected among industry stakeholders.
- Members should be good communicators and contribute meaningful insight, to help ensure the success of CCIF.
- Members should be seen as industry influencers and contributors, whose actions indicate that they operate in the best interest of the industry as a whole.
- The Steering Committee members should demonstrate knowledge of key issues and trends affecting the industry.
- Steering Committee members will serve staggered terms of two years.
- Members are expected to attend CCIF and the Steering Committee meetings, (currently 3 per year), and be available for up to 8 conference calls per year.
- Members are responsible for their registration fee, travel and accommodation expenses.
New Steering Committee members will be selected by CCIF’s current Chairman, existing CCIF Steering Committee members and the AIA’s Director, Collision Programs, based on recommendations and applications that meet the criteria. Applicants will apply in writing, using the application form available from AIA.
The immediate Past Chair will select the Chair of CCIF in consultation with the CCIF Steering Committee.
Click here to download the CCIF Steering Committee Application Form.
- 5 collision repair representatives
- 5 supplier representatives
- 4 OEs: 2 OE manufacturers & 2 OE dealer representatives.
- 2 insurance representatives
- AIA’s Director, Collision Programs
- AIA’s Senior Director, Industry Programs
- One or more industry special advisor positions may be filled at the discretion of the CCIF Chairman and the Steering Committee.