2022 CCIF Steering Committee Members
- Paul Prochilo, Simplicity Car Care
- Patrice Marcil, Axalta Coating Systems
- Nick Dominato, adasThink / Repairify
CCIF Steering Committee Members:
- Alan Hughes, Cam Clark Ford
- Craig Jalbert, 3M Canada
- Phil Jennings, Uniparts OEM
- Jeff Labanovich, Carstar Canada
- John Lockwood, CSN Collision Centres
- Ryan Mandell, Mitchell International
- Koos Reineking, Lift Auto Group
- Roman Sawtschuk, Heartland Farm Mutual
- Tifarah Senkow, Advantage Parts Solutions
- Andrew Shepherd, AIA Canada
- Murphy Tarves, Craftsman Group of Companies
- Michael Thibault, Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Keith Tuttosi, NAPA/CMAX Paint and Body Supplies
- Anita Zeitler, Wawanesa Insurance
- Caroline Lacasse, AIA Canada
Role of the Steering Committee:
- Guide the establishment of priority areas for CCIF action and ensure the continued success of CCIF networking events, projects and programs.
- Represent all CCIF sectors – collision repairers, OE manufacturers and dealers, insurers, and suppliers (products and service providers).
- The Committee will operate on a consensus model.
Role and Responsibilities of the Steering Committee Members:
- Steering Committee members should be decision makers in their respective organizations. As active industry leaders, members must have extensive industry experience, and be well-respected among industry stakeholders.
- Members should be good communicators and contribute meaningful insight, to help ensure the success of CCIF.
- Members should be seen as industry influencers and contributors, whose actions indicate that they operate in the best interest of the industry as a whole.
- The Steering Committee members should demonstrate knowledge of key issues and trends affecting the industry.
- Steering Committee members will serve staggered terms of two years.
- Members are expected to attend CCIF and the Steering Committee meetings, (currently 3 per year), and be available for up to 8 conference calls per year.
- Members are responsible for their registration fee, travel and accommodation expenses.
New Steering Committee members will be selected by CCIF’s current Chairman, existing CCIF Steering Committee members and CCIF director based on recommendations and applications that meet the criteria. Applicants will apply in writing, using the application form available from CCIF Website.
The immediate Past Chair will select the Chair of CCIF in consultation with the CCIF Steering Committee.
Click here to download the 2022 CCIF Steering Committee Application Form.
Steering Committee Structure:
- 6 collision repair representatives
- 4 supplier representatives
- 4 OEs: 2 OE manufacturers & 2 OE dealer representatives.
- 3 insurance representatives
- 1 Young Leader
- AIA’s Senior Director, Industry Programs
- CCIF Director
- One or two industry special advisor positions may be filled at the discretion of the CCIF Chairman and the Steering Committee.