The Young Leader in Collision Repair member of the CCIF Steering Committee will be a dynamic and progressive young leader in the collision repair space, eager to participate, share ideas and knowledge and have an influence in advancing the collision repair industry. The incumbent will be between the ages of 19-30 and actively involved in collision repair.
The ideal candidate is a person who is excited about how their role as a member of the CCIF Steering Committee will impact the advancement of the collision repair industry. In addition, this candidate will act as a liaison and representative of all youngLeaders in collision repair.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage and participate in discussions and provide insights on how to positively impact our key initiatives of: Profitability, Human Resources and Vehicle Technology.
- Attend three meetings annually hosted across different markets in Canada (Travel and accommodations will be provided through sponsorship).
- Participate in conference calls as required (approximately 2 times/quarter).
- High leadership acumen
- Motivated self-starter who also works well as a supportive team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Successful track record of relationship building with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Commitment to personal and team development.
- Learn and adapt quickly and thrive in ambiguous situations.
- Employ professionalism and tact and adhere to and maintain confidentiality.
- Positive attitude and ability to motivate and lead a team towards a common goal
Click here to download the 2020 CCIF Steering Committee YOUNG LEADER Application Form.