A CCIF Maple Leaf Supporter is an individual committed to supporting CCIF initiatives to improve the success, profitability, and image of the collision repair industry. They recognize that change comes from participation, communication and action. The Maple Leaf Supporter Program provides an annual opportunity for individuals to make a contribution to the Canadian Collision Industry Forum.
CCIF Maple Leaf Supporter Benefits:
- Complimentary registration for all three national meetings for the current year (when becoming a Maple Leaf Supporter for the first event in Toronto).
- Gold Name Badge to recognize your contribution. Please leave your badge at the registration desk following each meeting.
- Recognition on the CCIF website.
CCIF Maple Leaf Supporter registration information:
- Registration fee: $483.00 plus taxes. ($537.00 plus taxes after Dec. 20, 2022)
- Online registration at time of CCIF Toronto meeting registration.
- Select Maple Leaf Supporter on your registration form to take advantage of the one time annual registration fee. Registration for each meeting will not be required.
Please note the registration is non-transferrable.