A CCIF Maple Leaf Supporter is an individual committed to supporting CCIF initiatives to improve the success, profitability, and image of the collision repair industry. They recognize that change comes from participation, communication and action. The Maple Leaf Supporter Program provides an annual opportunity for individuals to make a contribution to the Canadian Collision Industry Forum.
CCIF Maple Leaf Supporter Benefits:
- Complimentary registration for all three national meetings for the current year (when becoming a Maple Leaf Supporter for the first event in Toronto).
- Gold Name Badge to recognize your contribution. Please leave your badge at the registration desk following each meeting.
- Recognition on the CCIF website.
CCIF Maple Leaf Supporter registration information:
- Registration fee: $459 + taxes. ($489 + taxes after Jan. 1st)
- Online registration at time of CCIF Toronto meeting registration.
- Select Maple Leaf Supporter on your registration form to take advantage of the one time annual registration fee. Registration for each meeting will not be required.
Please note the registration is non-transferrable.
2021 CCIF Maple Leaf Supporters
Trista Anger – BASF Canada
Colin Asselstine – RSA
Flavio Battilana – CSN Collision Centres
Sonia Bouthillette – Fix Auto Canada Inc.
Des Browne – The Boyd Group
Ryan Bruno – CSN Collision Centres
Brady Chattington – CSN Image Auto Body Ltd
Leo Filippone – Fix Auto Canada Inc.
Jessica Frederick – Copart Canada, Inc.
Rebecca Fyfe – AutoHouse Technologies, Inc.
Michael Gilliland – AutoHouse Technologies, Inc.
Maurice Hupe – Economical Insurance
Domenic Ieraci – Simplicity Car Care
Tom Julius – Car-Part
Mike Kaplaniak – Uniparts OEM of Canada
Steve Leal –Fix Auto Canada Inc.
Patrick Maloney – Parker Lord
Ryan Mandell – Mitchell International
Patrice Marcil – Axalta Coating Systems
Somer Mullins – Fix Auto Canada Inc.
Domenic Prochilo – Simplicity Car Care
Paul Prochilo – Simplicity Car Care
Sinh Quan – Mitchell International
Analie Quenneville – Fix Auto Canada Inc.
Koos Reineking – Lift Auto Group
Sylvain Seguin – Fix Auto Canada Inc.
Tifarah Senkow – Advantage Parts Solutions
Chelsea Stebner – Parr Auto Body
Murphy Tarves – Craftsman Collision
Keith Tuttosi – NAPA/CMAX
Eric Wells – Copart Canada, Inc.