- This event has passed.
Business Development Series – Profitability / Sustainability – June 16, 2021
June 16 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
Structuring your business for growth in the post pandemic boom
Dan Holstein, Kaizen Performance
- • The 4 decisions you must get right to scale up your business
- • How to get your time back from the business to focus on what’s most important
- • One simple strategy to empower your employees to get more done and interrupt you less
- • The 3 keys to consistent execution that lead to rapid, sustainable growth
- • What to do about toxic employees that are dragging your business down
- • How to attract and retain top talent – even if you can’t pay as much as your competitors
- • Creating a plan of action you will actually use to achieve your goals this quarter
2pm: Networking Opportunity
3pm: Session with Dan Holstein
4pm: Continue the discussion with Dan Holstein & Networking Opportunities
Attendees will have the opportunity to have a 1:1 chat, sit at various tables to network with groups before and after the session, as well as continue the discussion with our speaker.
About Dan Holstein
Dan helps business owners scale up their enterprises to run and grow without them.
Dan is an award-winning, certified Master Business & Executive Coach who has been helping businesses grow profitably and sustainably since 2010.
As an entrepreneur since 1995, Dan has experienced the challenges of growth first-hand while running his technology services firm. With the help of a business coach, Dan was able to focus on strategic growth, which led to his business being acquired by a larger competitor.
Dan then founded Kaizen Performance Improvement and became a business coach himself to help other entrepreneurs grow their businesses in a way that gives them more money, more free time and more fun.
Dan’s purpose is to have a positive, lasting impact on the business owners and executives he coaches and has helped over 200 business owners since 2010.
Registration includes networking opportunities and the session with Dan Holstein. The registration fee is $39 +TAX ($49 +TAX after June 3, 2021). Pre-registration is required. Please contact email@example.com for more information or if you have any issues registering.
***Registration is now closed****