The CCIF Business Conditions Survey (BCS) has been developed to address the current lack of accurate market information for the Canadian collision industry. In its first stage it details collision repair sales, by region and by quarter. This information is critical to the CCIF objective of contributing to repairer profitability and sustainability. It is also essential comparative information for any repair business – how is your shop doing against the local marketplace? DesRosiers Automotive Consultants (DAC) have been hired to:
1. gather sales information from individual shops. To date 787 shops are participating.
2. safeguard the confidentiality of the information; and
3. provide comparative information back to the contributors.
How to participate – Now open to all industry stakeholders
Collision repair facilities or corporate headquarters (MSO/network/banner groups) are encouraged to join the BCS today, and contribute their information to the survey. In return, they will receive the Business Conditions Survey Report for both the region they are contributing data for, and the national report. Click here to download and complete the sign-up sheet.
Business Conditions Survey sponsors support the BCS financially, allowing CCIF to employ DesRosiers Automotive Consultants to professionally manage the initiative. In return, they receive the regional and national Business Conditions Survey Reports. Click here to download the Sponsorship Form or contact Brigitte Pesant.
Confidentiality of Results
With respect to information provided, no one other than DAC has access to individual information. The information is NEVER released by DesRosiers, to anyone else, other than in the Business Conditions Survey Reports, where regional and national data is provided in aggregate form.
Business Conditions Survey Reports:
- Are provided for use by participating collision repairers and BCS sponsors only
- Are NOT to be posted, forwarded or distributed electronically or in print, or shared through any means, with individuals outside of participating facility or company
- Individuals or companies found to have breached this commitment will not be permitted to continue participation in the Business Conditions Survey